What can I say? Base Backpackers Brisbane Hostel! such an epic place to live and work. I have been working at Base Brisbane Central Job Club for nearly 10 years now, and have hundreds of contacts for work throughout beautiful Queensland.
Our Hostel has one of the best locations in Brisbane… trains, buses & ferries all in hand, enabling you to get to that JOB with no problems, so you don’t need wheels. But you do need;
a) GOOD ATTITUDE
d) RELIABILITY to show up on time and of course a VALID WORKING VISA.
I must have placed over 30,000 backpackers into Jobs since 2002. We have had some crazy jobs over the years for example:
- Lama and Camel feeding whilst working in a bar.
- Picking leaves off fruit trees
- Counting insects on crops
- Picking up twigs 8 hours a day 6 days a week.
- Searching for spent munitions on a building site.
- Selling inflatable toys at a SEXPO.
- Operating Dodgems at a travelling fair to name but a few.
As well as the day to day jobs, there is harvest work, country pubs, motels, labouring, nannies, tractor driving etc.
So…. BACKPACKERS out there…. If you want to supplement your travel savings and learn more about Aussie work life, come to beautiful Queensland and stay at BASE Backpackers Brisbane Hostel, we really really care about YOU. !!!!!!!
Base Brisbane Job Club.
Opening Hours are 9am – 4pm Mon – Frid.
Tel: 07 3002 5730